All about the music

edited September 2011 in Music
A drink induced update, but I've been listening to music for the last three hours on my lowly Sonos S5 and you know what? It's been brilliant. I've not worried for a moment about whether I've got it cabled up correctly because all it needs is a mains cable.

Time for me to stop fretting so much about whether my primary system is the best it
could possibly be - just enjoy the music....because that's what matters.

Drunken broadcast over.

James (forecasting a sore head tomorrow)

Comments

• hi James ,,a drunken update that was worth saying!!  its always nice to find something that brings improvements to sound quality but i get more enjoyment from my humble system as it is now than i did when i had a far more costly and upmarket sound system .

music is what i crave ,not the latest HI FIx

hope the head isnt too sore
    ;)
  • We like drunken updates here at Chews, we does.

Our good mod, Mr @docfoster did an epic one a few months ago, of course :-)
  • I'm beginning to feel a little tense right now actually. A couple of beers tonight and...
  • edited September 2011
    I'm beginning to feel a little tense right now actually. A couple of beers tonight and...
    I wait with bated breath... :-)
  • Lucky devil, the Quacks have banned me from beer, whiskey and not just whiskey but my McCullum 25yr old malt, I go and cry now. :-((
  • Oh, that's a shame. I'm partial to a little single malt, too.
  • Lucky devil, the Quacks have banned me from beer, whiskey and not just whiskey but my McCullum 25yr old malt, I go and cry now. :-((
    Col, that's a shame. If theres any way I can help, and I mean any way at all, you just ask. (and I'll give you my postal address).
    Col, that's a shame. If theres any way I can help, and I mean any way at all, you just ask. (and I'll give you my postal address).
    now thats just crewel !

;-)