Lite entertainment.

Here we go, with Christmas looming will you make any adjustment?, Kids coming, friends? maybe you don't celebrate it etc. Do you change the stuff you listen to in company or do you just continue, take music out of the equation and just enjoy the day? In my experience Christmas day last for many hours, for good or bad. Is it just the telly after the "blowout" or conversation? Even if none of the above apply, what is your favorite Christmas song, if you have one!
I realize that this is an unusual post here, but it does interest me in a fun way, hence the title.

Comments

• Interesting one, Ron. 

I always have to tread carefully with what I play when wife or friends are around. I don't want to upset them!

We're having friends around for Christmas dinner, so it'll be low-level music. Perhaps a Christmas playlist if I can find one that won't make me part with my dinner, or I'll put one together with Sam or on my own.

There will be lots of TV on over Christmas. Sam is a TV nut. I'm a music nut, so I guess I'm going to get some use out of my headphone system  :)

I'll have to give some thought to my favourite Christmas song. I'm drawing a complete blank at the moment.
  • "Part with my dinner"  :) I loathe Christmas tv, but I'm  not good with tv anytime of the year.
  • Working! Very busy time of year.
    TV? Very rarely watch it. Any film or series tends to be watched on the lappy when I have the time, inclination and a bottle of grog by my side.
  • Working on Christmas day?
  • "Part with my dinner"  :) I loathe Christmas tv, but I'm  not good with tv anytime of the year.
    I'll go with that.
  • It's started here. Yesterday Love actually snuck into the house, I retired to my "listening room". Today Musical Scrooge, where will it end? 
  • edited December 2022
    It will continue until the end of time...  :o