Toca Seca on eBay.

Toca Seca amp for sale on eBay if anyone is interested £895:00. Sorry have no idea how to post a link, but its in the power amp section.

Comments

• If anyone fancies building one, I have some new pcbs that I might be tempted to part with (one is fully populated apart from output Fets/Darlingtons) and some nice Toroidy/Canterbury Windings transformers that were custom made for the TOCA's. 
  • Velly tasty lookin' thang!
    I'm glad the original front panel is still there, the slapped-on jobby in its stead is a tad brown and smelly! Maybe add blue LEDs and have a pair of valves sticking out too >:)= Colin approved(sic) modification >:)  :D
  • quickie said:
    If anyone fancies building one, I have some new pcbs that I might be tempted to part with (one is fully populated apart from output Fets/Darlingtons) and some nice Toroidy/Canterbury Windings transformers that were custom made for the TOCA's. 
    What I want to read is that Colin’s best work is behind him. That no legacy products or components remain, and that I cannot improve on what I already own.

…Not this sick filth.
  • Docfoster said:
    quickie said:
    If anyone fancies building one, I have some new pcbs that I might be tempted to part with (one is fully populated apart from output Fets/Darlingtons) and some nice Toroidy/Canterbury Windings transformers that were custom made for the TOCA's. 
    What I want to read is that Colin’s best work is behind him. That no legacy products or components remain, and that I cannot improve on what I already own.

…Not this sick filth.
     :o :p B)  
  • I am I hope misreading this. I have died no new designs thanks.
  • edited January 2022
    I think what Ben means is that he needs a listen to an A40  :)
  • I think what Ben means is he doesn't want to listen to an A40 :)
  • Probably both! :-D
  • 50% right, then!