The Pagan Festival Greetings

Merry Christmas  :) all and Happy Birthday Nebuchadnezzar the well known music critic of "Babylon Sounds" and " Infant Sacrifice Sounds"   >:)

Comments

• Merry Christmas, Col :)
  • Thanks Dave you both have a good one. <3

• We're all set, enjoy it folks.

• MERRY CHRISTMAS every one, enjoy.
  • AntiCrap said:
    Thanks Dave you both have a good one. <3
    And you both!
  • cj66 said:

We're all set, enjoy it folks.

That's a fine tree, and an even finer set of symbols, Chris.
  • Is that Yin and Yang, peace be with you.  o:)
  • Merry Christmas to all. 
  • Merry Christmas, chewers!
  • Oops! Merry Christmas, all.
  • Happy new year everyone. I haven't been here for very long and have nowhere near the sophisticated kit or the ear of most here. let alone anything remotely associated with a certain Mr AntiCrap but have been made to feel welcome. For that I thank you all, especially uglymusic who took time out to introduce me to some jazz that I never quite got. Be happy, healthy and enjoy yourself and yours today and in the coming year. Overall enjoy whatever it is you find joy in.
  • Hi Gang and Dave,, Have a very Happy and Safe New Year, best from Colin and Maria.

OK HUG TIME

• Happy New Year folks 😊
  • Happy new year everyone. I haven't been here for very long and have nowhere near the sophisticated kit or the ear of most here. let alone anything remotely associated with a certain Mr AntiCrap but have been made to feel welcome. For that I thank you all, especially uglymusic who took time out to introduce me to some jazz that I never quite got. Be happy, healthy and enjoy yourself and yours today and in the coming year. Overall enjoy whatever it is you find joy in.
    You're welcome @ordinaryman. Do I know your real name?
  • AntiCrap said:
    Hi Gang and Dave,, Have a very Happy and Safe New Year, best from Colin and Maria.

OK HUG TIME

Thanks, Col.

Let's get those hugs in while we can!
  • Happy New Year, all!
    May 2022 be better than the previous two.
    Keep well.
  • Uglymusic cant imagine why you would, its Ron.
  • Hi Ron. In case you haven't gathered, I'm Dave.
  • Happy 2022!
    Make the most of it! :-)
  • Happy New Year,  Yer and now I have to go shopping I am not happy. Tesco do not sell music or video's anymore here, So why do I have do go shopping eh .explain please wise folk please.
  • I can understand that you're not happy going shopping. You can see why the high street is dying, can't you?
    Never mind. Buy some yummy food.
  • Salad only these days
  • It'll keep you fit, Col :)