Big Favour

edited October 2013 in Blog
I live in the arse end of nowhere :-) With this in mind I wondered if someone would pick up a copy of the latest edition of the New Statesman (the one with Russel Brand doing the editing) and send it over to me. Obviously I'll send dosh to cover post and cost of the publication :-)
Stu

Comments

• hi stupinder , cant you read it online?

• Yeh, but I want a hard copy :-) There's a good few articles in there I'm interested in...and I'm a bit of a hoarder too ;-)
  • ah , i see , i do prefer hard copy too, although not in that particular publication , i would go grab one for you but the nearest stockist is miles away , not really something there is a demand for round my way ,
    sure one of the fella's will grab one for you , 
    best regs,

;)
  • How generally available is it? Is it in supermarkets?
  • Cheers guys...not sure if it's in supermarkets I'm afraid...
  • I'll pop in to my local sainsbury's in the morning and have a look for you... :-)
  • Cheers for that ...very much appreciated
  • If you have no luck Ben, message me and I'll have a look in WH Smith in Worthing.
  • We will scour the supermarkets, we will scour the news agents, we will scour the garages, and we will never, ever surrender.
  • Bunch of stars. Thanks ever so.... :-)
  • Over to you Dave. I've drawn a blank.
    If Stu wants a publucation that will help him build his abs, buy a car, assemble personal information on celebrities or drop 2 dress sizes in a month i'm your man - gloucester supermarkets are full of 'em. :-(
  • edited October 2013
    drop 2 dress sizes in a month i'm your man
    ... drop 2 dress sizes in a month
    Oh hang on....that's what I was after :-)