Alan steps down as moderator

edited September 2013 in Blog
One of Chews' founders, Alan Brown (@Alan) has asked to step down as Moderator 'to spend more time with his family'.

Ben and I would like to say thanks mate for all your help and cool head. We'll be more than happy to welcome you back if things change for you, and you have some more time.

Alan will still be posting here, but I hope there will be fewer cat pictures in future.

Comments

• Thanks for the kind thoughts, chaps. "Spending time with my family" - makes me sound the same as politician with something to hide! hmmmm...

I look forward to the imminently improving standard of moderation on this site. ~:>
  • That's what you said. Look, I wrote it down here...
  • Ah, the freedom of the back benches...
    So long Alan. Don't go too far.
    You will be missed on the team.
  • Can we stop all the man love please
  • James, I haven't even got out my cock yet.
  • You're too chicken (see what I did there?)  ~:>
  • PACPAC
    edited September 2013
    You'll be missed I'm sure as a Mod on AC Alan

Best of luck for a more sane life-balance Alan and thank you for all of your sterling work.

Looking at all of the man-lurve being splashed around I can't say that I blame you for stepping down though   :-)) Some will no doubt think that all the talk above is rather fowl but in reality all that the good Doc would likely provide is a quick peck.  ~:>  :-*
  • Ben you can't say 'cock' on a forum before 9:00pm.

You just can't get the moderators these days.... 8-|
  • See Dave I said flogging Alan at the yardarm would make him leave, Cat of Nine Tales was just to much.
    Good luck Alan keep in contact.  
  • Ben you can't say 'cock' on a forum before 9:00pm.

You just can't get the moderators these days.... 8-|
    I was posting from Delhi.