Portrait artist of the year.

Just spent most of an afternoon going through the back catalogue of this and architecture, totally immersive.

Comments

• Is there a link?
  • I have no idea I watch on terrestrial ,sky arts channel 11.
  • Ah! I wondered if that was it after I posted. Thanks.
  • Your welcome.
  • Glorious couple of hours with sky portrait artist of the year. what more could anyone want.
  • Who's that?
  • 2022 Morage Caister, this year yet to be decided.
  • As an aside I believe there is someone here who paints? thinking of getting a painting of my granddaughter. Pass it on.
  • Ben (Docfoster) is the painter. You'll need to ask him if he does commissions.
  • 2022 Morage Caister, this year yet to be decided.
    Thanks. I found her website at https://www.moragcaister.com/

Nice work.
  • OK you lot, if you are not watching portraitist artist of the year fair enough but please dont miss The exhibition currently on free view. If it moves you please say, it moves me.
  • Do you mean me?
  • Not particularly just anyone here that has an interest in art. It features some amazing new UK talent and is well worth the watch, IMO.
  • ... as in "The Exhibit: Finding the Next Great Artist"  ?

If yes, I can get that here on another service.
  • Not particularly just anyone here that has an interest in art. It features some amazing new UK talent and is well worth the watch, IMO.
    Yeah. That means me. I've been known to buy the odd painting or two.
  • Me too. I just watch on Free view not on Sky. Possibly the name for that particular episode. Its about the winners over the last few years. I cant remember the name other than above. Will have a look see if I can find it again. Maybe give it a go? sure you will know within a few minutes ;)
  • I keep meaning to look at the Freeview schedules, but somehow I always forget.
  • My son came around on Sunday and offered to help with more tv. funnily enough he does not use free view. Seems  to steam everything if thats the right terminology?
  • We stream most things these days, which is how I've got out of the habit of finding the Freeview schedule.