Does anyone listen.

Simple, does anyone here actually listen to other people's posts/recommendations, or is it purely rhetorical.

Comments

• Always! Sooner or later.
  • Apologies for the above post. Due to current domestic situation (which I won't go into here) I feel as if I have been speaking into a void for the last few weeks! and it spilt over here.
  • I only read others but Dave's we all stand to attention Sir.
    I ignore digital lies, and A.I. music, but love techy stuff always fun.

Sir Dave were is that A.H. piss take that was done about Chews it was on YT but cant find it I do have a copy, and it is still so you bruv, sir, milord, highness. Oh bum I am and dead. Run for the hills Maria Dave is coming with digital lies. 
  • Apologies for the above post. Due to current domestic situation (which I won't go into here) I feel as if I have been speaking into a void for the last few weeks! and it spilt over here.
    No worries, Ron. We all have our own pressures from life, which we try to handle one way or another.
  • AntiCrap said:
    I only read others but Dave's we all stand to attention Sir.
    I ignore digital lies, and A.I. music, but love techy stuff always fun.

Sir Dave were is that A.H. piss take that was done about Chews it was on YT but cant find it I do have a copy, and it is still so you bruv, sir, milord, highness. Oh bum I am and dead. Run for the hills Maria Dave is coming with digital lies. 
    Was it on YT? I'm thinking of Ben's Meisterwork.
  • uglymusic said:
    Apologies for the above post. Due to current domestic situation (which I won't go into here) I feel as if I have been speaking into a void for the last few weeks! and it spilt over here.
    No worries, Ron. We all have our own pressures from life, which we try to handle one way or another.
    https://youtu.be/EY-NeJzo65g
  • Nice, at least now I'll be able to put a couple of faces to the names! ;)
  • I couldn't possibly comment!
  • Enough said. :o
  • Heard a song today I thought might fit this thread...

• Can I say how much I've always found Supertramp annoying? Just saying...
  • They're a strange band for sure.
    For me they've done some fantastic songs but also a lot of twaddle.
    e.g. I don't rate the one I linked to but "School" from the same album is a favourite.