Oh the horror.

Been cleaning up my listening room with a bit of background music via on amazon alexa. Had to stop as two of my favourite tracks were played on radio paradise, Steve Wonder Living for the city and Slow train running Dube Brothers......
I have owned and listened to these albums for years on vinyl and thought I knew every nuance, not so. I heard more on this little echo than I knew was there. What the f..k do I do now? Answers on a postcard please, care of the sad room, vinyl junky.

Comments

• I couldn't possibly comment  o:)
  • Acts 9:18.
  • Made a bit of a start. 
    Dug out a Chrome cast audio and adapter lead for amp I have used in the past. Unfortunately the little Samsung tab I was using at the time to control gave up, so have been trying to download Chromecast home to wife's older iPad with little success. I will persevere, don't really want to invest in a new tablet just to scratch this itch.
  • I'm not sure that an Apple device will be able to talk to the Google Chromecast.
  • And yet the long forgotten pad made for Tesco the "Hudle" works very well, the silly sod recalled them all and it was justa shit battery pack replaced now works for 12hr and no problem. I have two and great HDMI so can take my Star Trek with me on hols.
  • That would be an Android tab. From the same stable as Chromecast.