Banned on forum

Hi All can anybody tell me why the NVA forum has banned me?

Comments

• Is there such a thing?
  • What Banned or NVA? There is both

• I wasn't clear. 

NVA  ;)
  • BTW, Col. You will understand being banned from the NVA forum is a rite of passage for all reasonable people.
  • Cool
    But a shame.
  • I didn't realise NVA was still a running biz after Richard's sudden passing a couple of years ago. A quick Google confirms existing and new characters now running the show.
  • cj66 said:
    I didn't realise NVA was still a running biz after Richard's sudden passing a couple of years ago. A quick Google confirms existing and new characters now running the show.
    I am glad they are he was OK once you got to chat with him, he was often treated badly without respect by many dealer, I think he hated scam artists.
  • He hated me. What does that make me?
  • cj66 said:
    I didn't realise NVA was still a running biz after Richard's sudden passing a couple of years ago. A quick Google confirms existing and new characters now running the show.

Are they just selling RD's designs, or have they moved NVA on with new products?
  • From what I've read, they've tweaked existing designs for now and then...?
  • Somewhere in the middle, then.
  • Are you sure you’re banned Colin?
    “Colin Wonfor” still looks to be an active member.
  • It comes back IP address banned
  • Leave account open, but ban IP address...
    That’s an odd combination. :-/
  • Maybe someone else has done something ban-worthy and has the same IP address? It's unlikely, but still possible.

Or someone has banned the IP address so they don't have to be seen to be banning Col?

Who knows?
  • Me think they just hate me booo hoooo
  • Iddums  o:)
  • Hey I can post on the NVA forum again. phew 
  • I wonder if they will ever make the statement amps again.

I remember buying the AP10 personal as a kit in hifi news and record review for 179 quid.

This morphed into a pair of DIY A80's  :)
  • I had a pair of A80s back in the day, bi-amped with a pair of A70s.

Then came the Statements.
  • That was a nice amp. shame the 10W seca came home.
  • Silly that. How the Green Goddess killed off the Statements.

Then the Monoblocks moved the Green Goddess on.

FWIW, I've just rearranged my system so the monoblocks are sitting on the floor, where they were always intended to be. I'm waiting for a power cable for the DAC at the moment, then I can see if they sound any different sitting directly on the floorboards.
  • Watch out for the hybrid wood worm it as been trained to eat DIGITAL LIES played on Class A amps.
    Yes the Green Goddess it seem a lifetime away now, and it was made from all odd bits, should bring that write up out again Dave. It may encourage other to have ago making stuff. Instead of buying from the likes of Amazon Chinese digital lies made from crap and bits or copies of Trumps speeches and other gobblegook  >:)
  • I'll have you know the monoblocks like a bit of the Ones and Zeroes.
    The Green Goddess writings are here on Chews.