Welcome back!

edited July 2013 in Parish notices
If you're reading this, Audio Chews is happily ensconced on its new hosting.

Please shout if you find anything not working or otherwise looking a bit wonky. 

Comments

• Looks good Dave - well done!
  • Thanks Alan

I can't actually get to the site via audiochews.com yet, as it's still propagating around the Interwebs. It can take up to 48 hours before everyone can see it.
  • It'll be interesting to see if we get fewer Bonks, and less downtime.

FWIW, we're now hosted in the States, so I'll see how that affects our Google UK performance.
  • I like the cleaned up webpage with just the site name - much tidier.
  • I put the full bit in there, but as you like simplicity, I've taken it off again!
  • Nice to see people finding their way here.

I'm still coming in by the back door, so to speak, as audiochews.com is still taking me to the old hosting :-(
  • Good job Dave;  much neater.
  • Thanks.

Now, come on Interwebs, let me in properly!
  • And, I'm here via audiochews.com.

That took rather longer than expected. 

I hope most members can find their way here now.
  • Can't get my android phone to see Chews - whatever I do it still shows the site in maintenance mode.

Also, Sovereign can't see the site either. I suggested he delete his browsing history and cache to see if that solved it (it doesn't on my phone).
  • I got it on my phone, but not on a pc in a school at 4pm.
    It'll sort...
  • I thought it was my Windows that had killed it thank God it was not. Bloody Cookies.
  • I still cant get my phone to see Chews - I have restarted, cleared cache, cookies, history, and entered Chews from google - all no good. I've run out of ideas, TBH.
  • I thought it was my Windows that had killed it thank God it was not. Bloody Cookies.
    Yup. That's it. Windoze has killed the Interwebs  :-??
  • I still cant get my phone to see Chews - I have restarted, cleared cache, cookies, history, and entered Chews from google - all no good. I've run out of ideas, TBH.
    It's not your phone, mate. It's that you're using a different ISP and that one isn't seeing the nameserver changes yet. It'll work soon enough.
  • The site is no longer on the old host.

I apologise to anyone who has been waiting for the nameserver update, but I had to cancel the account because I don't want to pay for a month more hosting!

From what I can see, Chews seems happy here. 

Anyone seeing anything odd?
  • You guy sleeping past 4.00AM is wasting valuable seconds, SO GET UP. Lazy devils  >:) I-)
  • Yawn... it's 5pm, time to get up & see what's happening on Chews...
  • Been watching the tennis?
  • Cool, I am pleased to say I missed it and watched a film about Tesla.
  • Wimbledon is one of the few sporting events I like watching. But every year I somehow miss most of it :-(
  • I see the Scotsman won. Apparently this is a good thing! :)

Anyway, in other sporting news I have a recorded F1 GP, and no time to watch it!