Moving hosts

edited April 2013 in Parish notices
I'm going to be moving Audio Chews to a new host sometime over the next 48hrs.

Hopefully the site will be faster and more reliable, but there may be some hiccups along the way.

Comments

• Good luck.
  • Thank you!
  • Hope it goes well, big boss man!
  • Thank you ;-)
  • Will there be a fanfare?
  • How did it go are we there yet?
  • Will there be a fanfare?
    There will be.
    It's going like an Austin Seven on a 1 in 3 hill.

I'm starting to doubt the host that's normally really good. Long story that I'm not really happy to discuss in public until matters are resolved one way or another.
  • Admiration, I am useless with computers, good luck, see you on the other side.

regards  Al
  • Thanks Al

Hopefully it'll all fall into place today. Fingers crossed.
    It's going like an Austin Seven on a 1 in 3 hill.

I'm starting to doubt the host that's normally really good. Long story that I'm not really happy to discuss in public until matters are resolved one way or another.
    Granddad had one of those we as kid had to push it up Dover Hill, hard work. Good luck.
  • Thanks Col

I think it's the next task this evening. It's a fun life...!
  • For one reason or another, the move will have to wait until tomorrow, folks.
  • edited April 2013
    And here I am waiting up, hudled round the screen with all my family and friends. Champagne bottles and party poppers primed and ready.
    ...Party's over guys...
  • So I been pushing this Austin 7 for hours now and you had the hand brake on, god damn it. :-((
  • And here I am waiting up, hudled round the screen with all my family and friends. Champagne bottles and party poppers primed and ready.
    ...Party's over guys...
    Party's posponed, guys!
  • So I been pushing this Austin 7 for hours now and you had the hand brake on, god damn it. :-((
    Story of my life!   :-w