Chews News coming tomorrow (1st of the month. Fingers crossed!)

edited June 2012 in Parish notices
The second issue of Chews News has been a long time coming. It's a bit different from the first issue because I've figured out how to feature posts from Audio Chews in the newsletter. That means all members will get a monthly summary of what's going on at Chews on the first day of the month.

We may occasionally slip in additional issues if there's something special to say.

If you don't want to receive Chews News, no sweat. There's an unsubscribe link at the end of every issue. You won't get another issue. And if you're the one person who unsubscribed last time, you won't get this one!

Let us know what you think.

Comments

• Hi

I didn't have my Chews News.  Is it still being sent out at the 1st of month

Mike

• Hi Mike

Sorry to hear that something has gone awry there...Dave (Uglymusic) is da man here, he will be back off hols next week. I'm sure something can be sorted.
  • Hi Mike

Sorry you didn't get Chews News. Could you check the e-mail address you've entered here is the correct one. Then I'll make sure it's in the Chews News database - it has to be copied manually as a file between the two systems.
  • I got 6 copies. I must set the PC up right one day.

• Anyone else get multiple copies. It's out of my hands, but I'd like to know.