Win Tellurium Q Green Loudspeaker Cables worth over £800

edited July 2012 in Parish notices
Yes, it's that time again! Our friends at Tellurium Q gave us a second pair of loudspeaker cables. So we've been sitting on a wonderful 3 metre set of TQ Green Loudspeaker cables. These are even better than the TQ Blacks in our first competition. And, like the Blacks, these are a little sub-standard in terms of the printing. They're 100% sonically/electrically wonderful, though.

This time, entering is really simple. Just add a comment to this discussion, saying you want to enter the draw, and we'll put your details in the Audio Chews Fedora - that's it!

There are not many rules:

1) You can't be connected with Audio Chews (ie an Admin or a Mod) or Tellurium Q (Colin or Geoff or any of their employees, suppliers, distributors or dealers)
2) You must be a member of Audio Chews (you can join to enter, of course)
3) Enter by midnight on 31 July 2012 (UK time)
4) The first and only details out of the hat are the winner's

Go to it!

Comments

• Yes please Dave.
  • Oh yeah!
    As someone who is using the Blue but would love to upgrade, please count me in!
    Matt.
  • I would love to enter the draw please :D
  • Hi I'm new here, but please enter me into the competition. Thanks!
  • hey y'all , hope you guys are well and good and enjoying lots of lovely music 
    i would love to take a poke at that there Tq green magic wire , 
    :D

• I won the Blacks in the previous competition and have been enjoying them immensely. If I happen to win the Greens I will of course pass on the Blacks to the next name out of the hat.

Best wishes.
  • Modding: Just to keep thing easy for us when we get to the end of the month, I'll be deleting any noise and chatter from this thread real soon now!
  • Count me in!
  • I won the Blacks in the previous competition and have been enjoying them immensely. If I happen to win the Greens I will of course pass on the Blacks to the next name out of the hat.

Best wishes.
    Sorry, William, I should have said that we'd be very happy to have the Blacks back to pass on to the second name out of the hat, should you win. Thanks for that.
  • Top stuff. Love to give these a whirl, see how they compare to my bell wire.... ;-)
  • Aye, ok, count me inn,

Ginge
  • edited July 2012
    I'd love to be in the draw too. See how they compare to my 1988 vintage QED 79 strand.

Thanks

• Please enter me in the competition - I'm using twin core and earth left over from the cooker instalation.

Rgds Mike

• If you win, might you return the favour and use the TQ to feed your cooker...?*

*please don't. I'm not an electrician, but I'd fear fire, pestilence, visit from health and safety, etc.,...
  • Just got a new stereo, and I'm missing quality speaker cables, please enter me in!
  • If you win, might you return the favour and use the TQ to feed your cooker...?*

*please don't. I'm not an electrician, but I'd fear fire, pestilence, visit from health and safety, etc.,...
    And grumpy me grrrrrr >:)
  • edited July 2012
    Oh go on. My fridge can make a terrible racket. May be a run of TQ might sort it out...? ;-)
    Btw I have a dodgy channel on my claymore and would appreciate some advice... But that's a subject for another thread.
  • What's happening with the Claymore mods and repairs thread?
  • Count me in as well :)
  • This is just waht was needed to draw me out of lurker mode. Could be just what my new Croft 7R pre/power amps need too! Count me in please.
    Paul
  • Ooooh..Croft. Luverly - TQ will go nicer with them than with chips, I should think!
  • Bonjour, j'amerais gagner parce que, j'aime la musique funk.

Fais attention a toi,
    JB
  • Je pense que vous pouvez faire!
  • Whoops nearly forgot !!
This discussion has been closed.