V6 Claymore

Hi

I will shortly be selling my V6 Claymore.

I understand it was previously serviced by Colin. Serial number 80195.

It's been an absolute gem, but i'm looking at a different setup now and whilst i'd love to keep it, it will be surplus to my needs.

Some pics here:

I'd be looking for £350 and would prefer collection, but would be happy to discuss delivery at cost (I dont have the orignal box but would be able to pack sufficiently to protect)

I'm no audio expert but if you have any questions please ask and if I can answer I will.

Thanks

Comments

• This one as been upgraded a bargain buy. To cheap.
  • AntiCrap said:
    This one as been upgraded a bargain buy. To cheap.

Thanks! As the upgrades were done by the previous owner any chance you could confirm what has been done please?

Im still struggling with the idea of selling :#
  • edited February 7
    New Bigger FETs, Bigger diodes, upgrade from 20,000uf to 40,000uf, all new caps. and odd bits worn out.
    The upgrade cost about £200 + pp
  • I hope someone finds this on Google, it's really a brilliant amp that beats most modern stuff! And it'll last another forty years now. Great amp, great price.
  • AntiCrap said:
    New Bigger FETs, Bigger diodes, upgrade from 20,000uf to 40,000uf, all new caps. and odd bits worn out.
    The upgrade cost about £200 + pp

Thank you for the confirmation. Not making this any easier are you :smiley:

Should have mentioned in the original post I'm in Saltash Cornwall for local pickup purposes.

• Sent a pm 
  • If Bimbound should come on could you chaps let him know he has a buyer if the claymore is available still.
    Regards Chris 
  • Pm replied to Anthony. 
  • And again. 
  • Be happy to buy this should he ever show up. 
    Regards Chris 

• It looks as if Anthony was last here on March 6. I can't tell if he read your PM, though.
  • Hi, I must offer my apologies as I dropped off the radar largely due to the weird goings-on in the world. Nothing bad just my attention was diverted away to other matters.

@chrisb - This extends particularly to you as I realise I missed messages from you that were left unanswered. I see you have been successful in acquiring a claymore so congrats :smile: 

My claymore remains for sale, my attention is back on track, and I welcome any interest.

Thanks
  • No problem, hope your in good health. 
    Chris