DLA DWP PIP,s what a con.

What a great land we live in when you are told you have DLA and Mobility for life and then comes along PIP's. And removes all the help you need, car, money and my smile. What a bastard of a plan thanks you UK I was born here my family go back to William and 1066 so what do I have to do to get HELP kill somebody maybe. I have paid taxes and Nat Ins all my life now I can,t work I fall over a lot and suffer from deep suicidal depression and the twats think they are helping, yes helping them selves. I will be voting anything else except the main parties maybe even the Green Party,
Oh and I have just paid out £500.00 deposit on my new mobility car which now will have to go back will I get the money back, to hell I will. It took me a year to save that now just blown away.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    You're feeling understandably angry and cheated Col. And yes, the state seems to be letting down the genuinely needy more and more. Selfishly, I'm comforted to know that you have someone closer to home who loves and cares for you these days. That doesn't pay the bills, mind. I understand that.
  • Ben when it is removed I will be house bond, public transport is out for I fall over in Tubes and Buses and down stairs, escalators and uneven paths. 
  • I saw your post earlier, Col. I didn't know what to say then. And I'm not sure, really, what to say now.

Suffice to say, Sam and I have been having one of our favourite conversations this evening about the downfall of the UK and the interests that have brought us to this point.

Make sure you exercise your vote next week, though. It's everyone's next chance to try to turn around this society that has become pitiless, has its priorities utterly wrong and whose people have been successfully relieved of their abilities to think for themselves.

Chin up, though, Col. Don't let the bastards grind you down. Grasp the feline firmly, while working out alternative strategies to remove its outer covering ;-)
  • Twisted times!
    If you are healthy, of some minority section of society, jumped off a boat from a distant land, had 20 kids by 20 fathers, never paid a penny into the sysytem etc. etc. YOU'RE IN! You get the lot.

Genuinely disabled from the workforce? Nah, no chance mate. Crippled fighting for our country, on yer bike son. Alas, also etc etc.
    @-)

I have a very unwell (incurable) friend in the UK who has just had his benefits radically cut as well...... 

• cj66 said:
    Twisted times!
    If you are healthy, of some minority section of society, jumped off a boat from a distant land, had 20 kids by 20 fathers, never paid a penny into the sysytem etc. etc. YOU'RE IN! You get the lot.

Genuinely disabled from the workforce? Nah, no chance mate. Crippled fighting for our country, on yer bike son.

"the lot"...?
  • It has always been so millions to aid but charity should start at home. And elected moron should look after there voter and tell the truth and what we get is greed. We live in a ME ME MINE society it human nature and always the downfall of all empires. 
    One man is the big greed god but guess what they all end up dead like us, so why not be more than a shit head be a real carrying human. Alien will never visit us because we are so backward with our nature of hate and mine mine and lets shoot first attitude.
    PIP have cost over £77M and saved only £33M so far what a waste of money and I bet the companies that run pay MP's for being on the board. A scam for the rich to be more a MINE MINE ME person.
    Lets shoot the lot and bring laws that mean something and fair not biased to the rich or the biggest bully in town.
    I been there and got the treatment by these twits and got the "T" shirt. it says "54 51" or "01010100 01010001"
  • edited June 2017
    AntiCrap said:
    It has always been so millions to aid but charity should start at home. And elected moron should look after there voter and tell the truth and what we get is greed. We live in a ME ME MINE society it human nature and always the downfall of all empires. 
    You, and many others, are being treated unfairly, Col. I agree.
    But, I want my elected officials to look after the enacting of my values (e.g. humanity, empathy and compassion) in the public sphere, as well as looking after me. Indeed, values such as those are the only things that act as a foil against the "ME ME MINE society". I firmly believe that there are values that represent the brighter sides to human nature that can counter-act our darker corners. Though the dark does seem to almost eclipse the light sometimes...
    What is happening to you is shitty. I don't have any direct experience of the current benefit system so it would be worse than useful to offer you any practical advice. I would hope others can help you make the best of the current crummy system.
  • Well here we go again, when my company was stolen from me by my ex-wife and business partner three years ago, I became homeless and very ill. My old friend took me in to look after me and last November we married I managed to salvage a few pounds from the divorce but it did leave me with debts to pay. This left me just enough money to buy a cheap black dustbin bag funeral. Now PIP come along and remove my only form of transport after 4 years, I had to buy a car, so a dip into the Black Bag fund was needed. Found a nice car for £3K now the kind RSA the insurance arm of Mobility sent me my three year no claim report, and I have never had any reason to call upon in the past insurance company for any thing so I had at least 40 years no claims.( Ha Ha Ha)

OK lets get insurance I tried my past insurance company Endsleigh and got a shock the greedy sods want £3000 fully Comprehensive and would not take into account the RSA report at all. I did find insurance after many pitfalls with Admiral but again crazy money £700, before mobility I had a Jag it was only £250 so why is a cheap car these silly prices.

So Be Warned the RSA is worthless to Zurich and Endsleigh Tesco AA and a few more, hunt around please , now I have to find a Black Bin Liner again.

DO NOT USE THIS BUNCH OF BANDITS

• Hopefully, you'll be able to get back to those pre-mobility prices in a year or two. FWIW, I don't have a car or insurance at the moment and I'll get screwed on my No Claims Bonus if I get a car again. It's the insurance industry. If they can screw you, they will.

BTW I called you the other day and had a nice chat with Maria.
  • edited September 2017
    Well good news and hope for other, I appealed to the courts about the PIP most biased results. I I won, I WON the first time in my life I WON.
    So THANK YOU APPEAL COURT it the only thing in the UK system that works.

So if you are having trouble with PIP (PICK ILL POCKETS) do appeal. 
  • Well done, Colin!