Claymore 1

edited August 2015 in Amplifiers
Hi dose anyone fancy mending a claymore. Only plays on one chanel. Please hello.

Comments

• Is that an ok url help and have a look at it :D
  • Shoemark...
    You're onto a good thing. Colin mended my Claymore a couple of years ago. Great job and very fair pricing.
    =D>
  • He'e really good with the wallpaper paste and staples :-)

Seriously, who better to fix it?
  • Blutak and super glue and Mercury Hydride . The later lift all stains to heaven. 
  • Pm sent. Thanks.
  • OMG, Justin, you've landed on your feet there.

Mercury Hydride? Isnt that the 18th century cure for the "French Pox"? 
    8-}
  • Yea can't wait I'm one lucky man.
  • See you soon
  • edited September 2015
    OK Justin I have decided it far to good to let you have it back so I have nicked it.    

Paul Q the PCB converter I did for the new FET's works wonderfully, so now older Claymores, Claymore S, and Claymore 2's along with Dirks and the IT range of power amps and even the old ID A Class amps can have better FET's fitted. 
    >:)

If anybody fancy fixing there own Inca Tech with these PCB's a set off 4 is £15.00 + p&p
  • No col thats not fair lol.
    So col could you put two sets aside one for the claymore 2 and one for my other clay more. And we will have a chat when you pop by about me coming to you for a day. :)
  • Yes , it will work welcome just bring Portugese Custards Tarts to wind Dave up he he  :D

I luv yer Dave honest and when are you coming for A Class Dave.
  • I have some time off the week after next, so I'm planning to see you then, if that fits with you.
  • OK that will be good tell me when I have to see Quickie then also.
  • I'll be touch.
  • Colin

I PM'd quickie about repairing my son's Claymore. Not yet heard back, but then it was only yesterday.

Claymore works, but there is something not quite right. Saw this thread about the FET upgrade.

Would like to get it spick and span. 

Are you doing these upgrades now?

Regards

• Hi,

They are not designed to be upgrades, there are manly used to fix and replace obsolete Hitachi and Toshiba FET the were configured G S D to the convention G D S, i.e. reverse pins.

But in doing so it did provide a opportunity to produce a upgraded design not only in Claymore.s but all Inca Tech and Magnum products. There has to be some circuit changes and the PCB are sold in fours. this did allow the fitting from 8 Amp devices to 16 Amp device and making it more dynamic but not bright.

With the capacitor upgrades and bridge diodes upgrades it give a new lease of life to the Claymore and at a fair cost, time is the problem it not a five minute job to do all the tweaks.

I do hope this helps, it is interesting line spacing you use is there a reason for that?? People send me e-mail like that when they know me as I am Dyslexic and it helps a lot thank you. 
  • Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay.I have emailed you regarding the Claymore.

Best...........

Paul.