Wake up has everybody gone on holiday.

edited July 2014 in Members' blogs
Is there life on chews?
It has been dead for a while, no new kit? no new smoke from kit? no new smoke from members?
Wake up.
Is there anybody out there?

Comments

• I've been cooking sausages...

• What no Mushrooms, or Mushroom clouds.  :-D
  • Not got your sausage out again Ben?  You could be locked up for that these days
  • Don't worry Paul, it's quite legal in Gloucester, before noon on the 3rd Sunday of odd numbered months...
  • I'm just glad your not cooking sausages in your under pants, an image like that would have to be banned, surely !
  • I'm going back on holiday if you lot are talking like that :-)
  • Green Goddess fry up time.
  • Just a plate warmer.
  • Mine is grooving nicely tonight!Christian McBride Live at the Tonic !!!!

• Another hot day here, and not a switched on A Class anywhere.
    Spent 10hrs driving on Monday and never got to destination due the rotary car park labelled M25.
    And ran out of stories from Terry Pratchett. 
  • Mine is grooving nicely tonight!Christian McBride Live at the Tonic !!!!

Not heard that. Has McBride gone all avant garde, playing there?
  • It's summer, there is real daylight out there, laced with vitamin D. We are all getting our fix before the next 30 month winter...

Music is best enjoyed on phones/'cans or loudly on car stereos at speed this time of year!
  • Where is everyone today?
  • I was on the road, delivering the RR3s to their new owner! 340 mile round trip, I loved those things!

I hope they'll be happy on the end of a big Exposure super 20 integrated.
  • I would think an Exposure amp would be a great match!
  • Funny, I was on speaker courier duties too...
    I was picking up some teeny tiny JPW monitors (£9.99) to replace some speakers of my dad's that i broke last month.
  • I miss by bit Expo set up, the power supply for the pre amp was 20kg alone, I would love to have another listen one day.