Take away hifi...?

edited March 2013 in Other hi-fi gear
Is it a pizza...?

Comments

• What type, a Green Mold version or a Deep Burnt Black , or Liquorice , or Blue String Sweet Delight.
    Or is it a " Tell Um I am Q" type from MI0.707.
    The boxes make good freezbies , enjoy your breakfast  Doc.
  • What type, a Green Mold version or a Deep Burnt Black , or Liquorice , or Blue String Sweet Delight.
    Thanks Col'.
    It's Dave's sloppy seconds. Ew.
  • Sneak in a steal the others, he never notice, I took his Apple and left him a Pear his as not noticed that yet.
  • I think he has Col. He's been going on about how well his pooter's been sounding recently.
  • You tried 'em yet?
    They're that set we talked about, Col. I've given Ben first refusal.
  • Take extra cheese Ben

• You tried 'em yet?
    They've got a slot penciled in for the beginning of next week.
    Take extra cheese Ben

How would they feel about the full quatro formagio treatment?
  • Four wheel drive cheese sounds good to me.
  • If it's what I think it is Ben, you are going to have some fun. :)
  • edited March 2013
    Managed to get the TQ UltraBlacks in today, replacing the NVA LS6.
    Immediate impressions are that there are differences (gorgonzola?). Will post more details once I've had the chance for proper listenings.
  • edited March 2013
    Fascinating head to head this one. Lovin' it...!
    Latest impressions are that the ultra black presents a fuller, smoother and more realistic midrange. It is outstanding in this regard. Best I've heard in my system.
    The LS6 is doing separation and dynamics a little more excitingly.
    Still early days mind. Both sound great. I'm really enjoying the motivation to listen properly to some great music at good volume levels! :-P
  • Marvin's 'Let's Get it on" hi-res lurvs the TQ. :-)
  • Glad you're enjoying them.
  • Ditto Ben. What speakers are you running with them, or are just using Cubes at the moment?
  • Just the cubes Al'. Didn't want to confuse/polute things by adding the big goodmans woofers to the mix.
  • OK...
    So now the Ultra Blacks and Fleetwood Mac's 'Mr. Wonderful' have made it impossible for me to work. Green's vocals are captivating! Now how am I going to get my planning done? My pupils will suffer because of this Wonfor. You will be hearing from my union.
  • edited April 2013
    Ha Ha!  TQ - making the nation dumber!  :-j